0.2.0 February 14, 2023 ¶
- 💚 Migrate all documentation to public site.
- 🎨 Added documentation for difference scenarios.
- 🚚 Support for occupancy monitoring scenario.
- 🔥 Support for better smoke-and-fire detection scenario.
0.1.18 February 14, 2023 ¶
- 💚 Added support for grafana and redis servers.
- 🎨 Added support for event engine, and publishing to redis
- 🚚 Added commands for
visionai init|status|stopwhich can install all dependencies.
- 🔥 Removed dependency on torch and OpenCV packages. Now the package size goes down significantly.
- 📝 Updated documentation to reflect the changes.
- ✨ Docker networking changes - now all containers connect to bridge network.
- 🔥 Added support for slip-and-fall detection model.
- 🔥 Added support for phone detection and people taking pictures scenarios.
0.1.17 February 9, 2023¶
- 📌 Added support for
visionai web start|stop|statuscommands with API server support.
- Ensure We can pull visionify/visionai-api to local machine
- Run this as a container with model-repo/ and config/ folder shared.
- Ensure back-to-back stop/start would work.
- Ensure we can just do
web startwithout doing
web installas it can cause confusion
0.1.16 February 8, 2023¶
- ✨ Support for
visionai web start|stop|statuscommands.
- 🎨 Pull latest images from dockerhub before starting web server.
- 🚚 Support for alias for all commands (like
visionai camera addand
visionai cameras add)
- 🔥 Add support for
face-blurscenario. You can test it with
visionai scenario test face-blurnow.
- 📝 Tested support for Ubuntu (with NVIDIA graphics card), MacOS, and Windows 10.
0.1.15 February 7, 2023¶
- 🐛 On linux we were using incorrect nvidia_smi package.
- 🎨 Add support for common spelling errors during commands (like scenarios instead of scenario)
- 🚚 Move scenario.json file to this repo - so everything is in one place.
0.1.14 February 3, 2023¶
- ✨ Support for
visionai scenario testcommand.
- ✨ Support for Triton server running on MacOS (tested)
- 🔥 Simplified scenario command names (don't have to specify --name anymore)
- 📝 Renamed all cli files to _app - to avoid confusion between models.py & models/ module.
- 📝 Move add-scenario and remove-scenario to camera module (these are camera operations.)
- 🔥 Show nice progress bar while any docker image is being pulled.
- 🧪 Added results.show() method to detection that uses cv2.imshow() to show the results locally.
0.1.12 January 31, 2023¶
- ✨ Support for managing triton server
- 🎨 Start/stop triton server from CLI.
- 📝 Get/print models status coming from triton.
- 🔥 Implemented pretty printing through rich library for models
- 🧪 CI Tests to test both before & after package creation
- 🐛 Fix versioning bug (that broke the previous version)
0.1.11 January 27, 2023¶
- Support for Triton models (through http/grpc)
- Implemented yolov5 backend for triton
- Implemented Autoshape wrapper for NMS & scaling
- Added easy test case for reproducing.
- Updated schema for models, fix test cases for it.
0.1.10 January 25, 2023¶
- Implemented download models for scenarios
- Added cv2, torch, numpy dependencies for inference
- Added support for
--verboseoptions to cli
- CLI Test cases to use
python -m visionaito replicate user behavior
0.1.7 January 24, 2023¶
- Implemented scenarios functionality
- Docker compose integration
- Makefile integration
0.1.7 January 22, 2023¶
- Implemented camera add/delete functionality
0.1.6 January 20, 2023¶
- Implemented initial set of commands in different files (dummy implementation)
- Testing commands individually or through the main application
0.1.3 January 16, 2023¶
- Basic overview and usage documentation is updated.
- Started using a termy JS script to show terminal animations nicely
0.1.2 January 14, 20123¶
- Made MkDocs documents based on Typer format
- Registered CNAME to point to https://docs.visionify.ai
0.1.1 January 11, 2023¶
- Updated Azure DevOps CI/CD to automatically publish package on each merge
- Initial set of commands for visionai application
visionaias a callable CLI application through poetry
0.1.0 January 10, 2023¶
- Initial release:
pip install visionai
- Pushed package to